Bollywood CC #76- Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

59

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I too got a badge, god knows what it is..

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

I too got a badge, god knows what it is..

Visit streak reached 30 days😆

Congrats for the badge🥳..

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am liking visit streak badges more than egg hunt badge😆..

Profile mein egg 🥚 ajeeb lagta hai..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Waah!! Congratulations ❤️

Profile pura bhar gaya ...So many badges😆

i used to say i have so less badges now it is filled with badges😆
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

I am liking visit streak badges more than egg hunt badge😆..

Profile mein egg 🥚 ajeeb lagta hai..


I got a ton myself 😆

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


I got a ton myself 😆

Congratulations 🥳

Waah! You have all kinds of them😆

Edited by Just_Say_Cheese - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mods kuch to decency dikhao.. kab tak apni power Ka overuse karoge. Mention it upfront why you are transferring thread. Why other left leaning political threads are allowed on forum for Days?

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KhattaNimbuda

Dont know about the other two buy Minionite wont let anyone discuss anything other than hindu trolls, sanghis, IT cells and modi. I once quoted and asked her if she was a hindu when she called bhagat singh terrorist and the moment i posted my comment she deleted my id. She was pretty quick in taking action.


1. Moderator should make their position clear.

2. There shouldn't be biases in moderation.

3. If pointed out they have to clarify.

CottonWorld thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Waah!! Congratulations ❤️

Profile pura bhar gaya ...So many badges😆


3 for me 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".