Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5288719/powerful-and-beautiful-message-ft-manoj-bajpayee
Powerful message par baat karne wale is par kya kahenge.
https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/1522229878233477124?t=1BgGCAoNQCWB-ziX75bNmw&s=19
Video daal di to dekh nahi paoge.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I visited and saw his crack. WHY did you make me look at that 😭 I deserved a crack-free day.
Sigh! He just wants attention🙄.
link post krne jesa nhi hai profile visit kro 😭😭
Haan just did, I wasn't expecting that, socha some weird neurotic shit.
Am kinda hooking on that firecracker song 😍!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0