Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cool. I'll download it and add it to my watch list. 😃
Usually hosts say indirect discussions allowed. So, I was following the norm.Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Savera. Just name them. Trying to guess who you’re talking about is a quiz in itself. 😆
Just woke up and jumped into the discussions.😊
Cheers..
par dada dada baap
Rajpal Yadav ke great grandfather, grandfather and father. Rajpal was 4th gen 👍🏼
Originally posted by: IW5IU4NQ6EZ6AOKU
I think everyone started with Bosco Caesar 🤣.. I saw Sid Mal's name in assistant director, thought of Ek Villain n then read the plot of the movie on Wiki.

List the whole 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen pehle. The 2 submissions for academy, awards and then we will consider him as answer
Originally posted by: Savera84
Usually hosts say indirect discussions allowed. So, I was following the norm.
Just woke up and jumped into the discussions.😊
Cheers..
Here hosts didn't give any such direction so be direct. 😃
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0