Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Of course I have. I don’t watch my favourites movie if it looks shit. 😆
Ok arjun toh purana hogiya
Srk ab ka hai
Aur mid main Kahin yeh siggy wala bobby toh nhi tha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Of course I have. I don’t watch my favourites movie if it looks shit. 😆
Ok arjun toh purana hogiya
Srk ab ka hai
Aur mid main Kahin yeh siggy wala bobby toh nhi tha 🤣
mujhe movies ke name bhi nhi Maloom 🤣
mere dimag me b sbse phle yhi dono gaane aye … Daiya daiya re and Dil kaga liya .. that’s why my answer was Dil hai tumhara and dil ka rishta …😛
In reality, the Academy Award is the same as the Oscar. The latter is just the more popular and the more frequently used term than Academy Award to refer to one and the same award. The history of the Oscar is very rich. It started in 1927 courtesy of the AMPAS, known as the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences.
🤓
maine Caesar ko pakda lol and wrote Bosco for the answer 😆
Where is my song
Arjun is also one of my fave actors 🤗

In reality, the Academy Award is the same as the Oscar. The latter is just the more popular and the more frequently used term than Academy Award to refer to one and the same award. The history of the Oscar is very rich. It started in 1927 courtesy of the AMPAS, known as the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences.
🤓
Yeh app konsi research kar ky layi hain 🤣

Pehle ye wale round ke answers aur results dedo..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0