tod se is keyboard ko 😡Originally posted by: Minionite
Answer is R________. Oops sorry my keyboard stops working every time I try to type the answer. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tod se is keyboard ko 😡Originally posted by: Minionite
Answer is R________. Oops sorry my keyboard stops working every time I try to type the answer. 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Soo Q1 was
Q1 - This star was the first to win 2 awards from one film. They had 2 Indian film Submissions for the Academy Awards. They are a part of a 4th generation Bollywood family.
Rishi had Heena and Saagar for Submissions Academy Awards
Barfi was Academy Awards. Karma was nominated in Student Oscars awards which is totally different.
So put ur bets out! Bada RK ya Chota RK!?
🤣 I went with chhota wala 🤣
yes im readyyyyyyyyyyy 💪🏼Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you guys want round 2 yet
Originally posted by: infinity101
The question said "brother" not sister.
I thought question said sibling...I didn't check properly I think
Originally posted by: Minionite
Answer is R________. Oops sorry my keyboard stops working every time I try to type the answer. 🤣
Hum yahan Rishi, Ranbir aur Rani mein jhagda kar rahe hain, pata chala sahi answer to Randhir hai 🤣
no .. give results firstOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you guys want round 2 yet
ranbir cant be the first one to win two awards from a film .. our film industry cant be this talentless before ranbir .. isnt it 😆
No, but he won two awards for Rockstar in the same awards night..so..yeah..
Baaki Rishi and Neetu >>>>> Ranbir
Originally posted by: infinity101
And I was thinking ki Emraan Hashmi ko kaunse show se reject kia 😭😭😭. To maine uske sath jo actress thi uska naam likh dia 😭😭😭. Wo kisi Mtv show me thi Jubin to background me tha video me nahi 😡
Mene bhi Emraan par research ki as google gave his name as answer. Baad me dimaag ki batti jali🤣
Same here😆..Villainous fashion
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0