Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you guys want round 2 yet
Yes😆 coz result aaj nahi milraha toh r2 dedo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you guys want round 2 yet
Yes😆 coz result aaj nahi milraha toh r2 dedo
No no. I think it's Shahid only. He was a dancer in Dil toh pagal hai when he was 16. Known for dance. Also he acted with Ishan Khatter in Waah life ho toh aisi if I'm not wrong..
Being offered a movie is different from being a dancer extra in Shaimak Davar's troupe and being in DTPH.😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
if it’s Rishi K for 1st - I think I got 8 but let’s see - final result kya aata hai - examiner ke man mein kya hai lol 🤣
Yeah hosts jab answer reveal karenge tab pata chalega😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you guys want round 2 yet
No. Tell us the answer for the first question so I can go back to sleep you power tripper. 😡
or mein already Tanki pe hoo 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Oh I'm not talking in any one's favour. I'm just trying to bring the Rani side back to the fight. 🤣
Answers kab release honge 😒😆
Soo Q1 was
Q1 - This star was the first to win 2 awards from one film. They had 2 Indian film Submissions for the Academy Awards. They are a part of a 4th generation Bollywood family.
Rishi had Heena and Saagar for Submissions Academy Awards
Barfi was Academy Awards. Karma was nominated in Student Oscars awards which is totally different.
So put ur bets out! Bada RK ya Chota RK!?
The question said "brother" not sister.Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Shraddha hi hogi..ya Alia bhi ho sakti hai, Sadak mein shayad Pooja Bhatt ke saath thi briefly..
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Do you guys want round 2 yet
Give us answers
Aur Alia ky pati ko jeetwana hai 😠😈😡
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0