Ya that one ne mera dimaag ka dahi kardiya tha🤣 last mein batti jalli
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Ya that one ne mera dimaag ka dahi kardiya tha🤣 last mein batti jalli
Alia ny ranbir ki jeet ky liye vrat rakh liya hai 😳
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Rani wale side ho jao🤣Imp matters at hand
1st tym u r talking in our favour.. cont🤣
Oh I'm not talking in any one's favour. I'm just trying to bring the Rani side back to the fight. 🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Shraddha hi hogi..ya Alia bhi ho sakti hai, Sadak mein shayad Pooja Bhatt ke saath thi briefly..
But question said brother..
Do you guys want round 2 yet
my logic rishi got 2 award for 2 different award function or aese buht se logo ko mila hua hai award tohOriginally posted by: CuttingChai
How can Ranbir be the first to win 2 awards for the same movie anyways?
But Ranbir got same category 2 awards as best actor critics and audience in same award function for same FILm
Agar Rani answer hua toh main sach mein tanki pe chad jaungi 😆

Originally posted by: CuttingChai
If Ranbir is the answer, then Q is wrong 😆
https://www.masala.com/celebrities/5-generation-of-bollywood-first-family

Issi jashn mein, abhi se breakfast ka omlette bana rahi hu ab..
mtlb mein ne Sach mein Marna hai sab ko yaha 😡
Control kar 🤣
And I was thinking ki Emraan Hashmi ko kaunse show se reject kia 😭😭😭. To maine uske sath jo actress thi uska naam likh dia 😭😭😭. Wo kisi Mtv show me thi Jubin to background me tha video me nahi 😡Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
No 6 was Jubin he was rejected in reality show X factor india n his song Lut gaye was no.1 watched song of 2021 on YouTube
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0