I swear, aur kidhar kidhar daudaya 😆
Even beyond the limits of Earth, space pahuch gaye..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I swear, aur kidhar kidhar daudaya 😆
Even beyond the limits of Earth, space pahuch gaye..
ranbir cant be the first one to win two awards from a film .. our film industry cant be this talentless before ranbir .. isnt it 😆
True but then Raj Kapoor would be the first to win two awards for one film and he's not 4th gen
Shraddha Kapoor ko 16 ki Umar mein film offer hui thi question read kr jake jisko 16 ki Umar mein film offer hui 😆 and Shraddha ne haseena parkar mein apne bhai ke sath kam kia hai 😂😂
Ye haseena parkar kya hai yaar idek 😒
fine 😳
How are you 😳
he won award for same category 🤣 best actor critics and audience 🤣
Q said , he was the first one to win 2 awards for the same movie or something.
I'm well LDW ❤️
Woh most watched YouTube video Wala Jubin tha Kya?
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Does anyone know when round 2 starts
I’m not even getting past round 1 and you are taking about two 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0