submitted my answers.
god this was hard ready for anda pawri 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
submitted my answers.
god this was hard ready for anda pawri 🤣
As usual, I forgot about this and put in my answers last min. I think I even missed one.
Btw I hate Caesar Salad
OMG..thanks for sharing this. Some beautiful memories
I'm going to go watch the song now ❤️
P.S Ab toh results release kardo, neend aa rahi hai, host babu 😳
When will the results come out?🤓
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
As usual, I forgot about this and put in my answers last min. I think I even missed one.
Btw I hate Caesar Salad
SAME 😆 Caesar salad is not likable anymore 😆
That question 😵
What’s the answer for that ?? Now that we passed the deadline - can we discuss?
Originally posted by: Nishita123
SAME 😆 Caesar salad is not likable anymore 😆That question 😵
What’s the answer for that ?? Now that we passed the deadline - can we discuss?
15 more min for deadline
When will the results come out?🤓
Probably after 1am IST
There is an add on called form limiter.
https://usingtechnologybetter.com/blog/google-forms-how-to-automate-submission-closing-date-time/
Prabz do it😡
LAST 10 MINS!!!!
People left to submit. Start chasing them😆
AubodroKhargosh
babelicious
Daphnes
firewings_diya
ilfordian
Kras1
LazyBing
lovereading14
md410
nutmeg7
Palak2812
RAGHVIFAM
Red_eyes94
Serpensortia
SilentEyes7
simply.meghana
WildestDreams
Mo WD Hiral send fast
R u all fighting for LFL?🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0