Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
SPOILER:
So I mentioned yesterday that there was one question which everybody was getting wrong yesterday. Only 5 people so far have got it correct.😈

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
These people be crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I havent even seen them cry this much when getting andas in sheep games
Maybe we should toughen things up for next round. What say?😈
look who is talking 🤓
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Maar diya jaaye,ya chod diya jaaye,
Bol tere saath kya sulook kiya jaaye💔
Someone Is Ready For Round 2🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
These people be crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I havent even seen them cry this much when getting andas in sheep games
Maybe we should toughen things up for next round. What say?😈
Now you're speaking like a real host.

Not billionaire baby?😲
Iss thread se jin teen logo mein tag kar rahi hu unko hataao koi please😳
Yeh log mujhe jaala kar raakh karne ki koshish kar rahe hai
I got locked!!
I was so scared I would not be able to complete this game too
Thanks to Vijay sir, I got in😆.
The greatest hasti on IF aka evil balaa😎
Submitted at 9:25pm IST.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0