Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
They are easy babe😎 but you need to use your brain for that🤣🤣😆.
Wahi toh nhi hai Mish ji😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
They are easy babe😎 but you need to use your brain for that🤣🤣😆.
Wahi toh nhi hai Mish ji😌
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
They are easy babe😎 but you need to use your brain for that🤣🤣😆.
@Mishti: Brain has malfunctioned after Ramadaan game and due to hectic schedules. It is in a state of exhaustion.
Hello Chotu Shreya🤗
Welcome back. 🤗Hope you had a good break and are super ready to help me cheat 😆
I am tired lol like herOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
@Mishti: Brain has malfunctioned after Ramadaan game and due to hectic schedules. It is in a state of exhaustion.
Hello Chotu Shreya🤗
,my hands are paining due to continuous flights ,i am a sleep deprived fellow now. Looks like soon i will look like her
😰😰😰alien scientist 🤗🤗😭🤗Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Welcome back. 🤗Hope you had a good break and are super ready to help me cheat 😆
Mein toh Kal se khud Pagal hogayi hoo searching kr kr ke 😭
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Every host turns evil👀
But if you look at her username, she turned evil first and then became the host. Natural progression.
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Not that much par itni aadat hogayi offline hone ki ki ab mujhe thoda time lagta hai to realize IF exists
Viewbie hoke aisi baatien.. ye ID mujhe dede.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I am tired lol like her
,my hands are paining due to continuous flights ,i am a sleep deprived fellow now. Looks like soon i will look like her
😰😰😰
hum toh abhi tak number one pe tak hue hai 🤣
Haan na.. mera forum soona soona rehta hai🥺
Who in the devil's world made these questions? 😳
Suddenly I miss Vijay's questions in the anda hunt game more 😳
Am going to fail this Bollywood test so miserably.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9