doubtful about 2 and 2 wrong for sure .. hopefully rest r correct .. how did you do ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
doubtful about 2 and 2 wrong for sure .. hopefully rest r correct .. how did you do ?
or aik mein hoo Jo sir mar rahi hoo aik question ke peechei realized the correct answers now
Answers kab release honge?
Intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki, aayi na kuch khabar Round I results ke hathyaar ki...
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Every host turns evil👀
This game is my villain origin story.
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Itna jhoot dadi amma😡 apne jaise sab ko yahan BW ki dadi amma samajhti ho?
Haan. And if anyone gets 2 questions wrong then they all suck and they don't belong in BW forum. Two questions are so easy that you go with your instinct and get it right. 😈
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Not that much par itni aadat hogayi offline hone ki ki ab mujhe thoda time lagta hai to realize IF exists
You forget I exist 🥺
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I am back with the bang guys. So what is my anda gang doing😎. Round 1 questions are so easy ,maza aaya. Thanks evilxbala for easy questions😳and prabz also😎.I am chilling out like pakhi
🤣🤣 on goa wala beach
😎.
I haven't even done it yet. was quite busy. But briefly saw the questions yesterday. And easy is definitely not the word I would use to describe the questions
They are easy babe😎 but you need to use your brain for that🤣🤣😆.Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I haven't even done it yet. was quite busy. But briefly saw the questions yesterday. And easy is definitely not the word I would use to describe the questions
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9