Her bindi is giving me Padmavat feels.
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
royalty screaming ❤️, cant get over their gorgeousness ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Her bindi is giving me Padmavat feels.
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
royalty screaming ❤️, cant get over their gorgeousness ❤️
For humor purpose only!!
Aarohi fans - no offense - please ignore this post.
https://twitter.com/naveksha4/status/1521871020583313409?s=21&t=SgDpFyfN-jx423O5WArfsw
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
For humor purpose only!!
Aarohi fans - no offense - please ignore this post.
https://twitter.com/naveksha4/status/1521871020583313409?s=21&t=SgDpFyfN-jx423O5WArfsw
Kaun Arohi fans....
kya lag rahe hain yaar , makers have really done a beautiful job ❤️
Sachi.... They r looking beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
yessss I was thinking ye kahin ka to yaad aa raha hai mujhe
Her bindi is giving me Padmavat feels.L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
chaand (akshara)or us par laga daag🤣🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
For humor purpose only!!
Aarohi fans - no offense - please ignore this post.
https://twitter.com/naveksha4/status/1521871020583313409?s=21&t=SgDpFyfN-jx423O5WArfsw
ye kahan se nikali calculations🤣Originally posted by: Choco_mint
23,5000 indian money, how much is that in English pounds? That's the price of akshus wedding outfit, minusvthe jewellery and and the long vail.
arre behen hai. And then they get offended for such posts - where they aren’t even tagged. Ab kya hi bolun. Iss liye now I give out disclaimer. Iske baad bhi offend ho gaye toh main kuch nahi kar sakti
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
For humor purpose only!!
Aarohi fans - no offense - please ignore this post.
https://twitter.com/naveksha4/status/1521871020583313409?s=21&t=SgDpFyfN-jx423O5WArfsw
Akshu looks like royalty… I’m going to pull an Abhi and say Kaun Arohi…cause when Akshu is looking like a princess, I don’t even see the other one.
haan ab sahi hooo, syllabus kamzor hua hai choota nai hai 🤣
mehanti and sincere student ki tarah koshish kar rahi hun....😂 andaap ho na...❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/ Abheera hugs maira says she is with her to heal her pain Maira asks abheera to stay with her forever...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
21