I want to see Abhi’s reaction when he sees his dulhanlovely , costumes looks so royal and beautiful ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I want to see Abhi’s reaction when he sees his dulhanlovely , costumes looks so royal and beautiful ❤️
I guess bidaai too will happen on this unless they wanna do it on traditional doliOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
entry or bidaai ?? Bidaai would be awesome too!!
Either way I am excited 🤩🤩🤩
yeah trully royal rajasthani princess, every thing is just perfect ❤️she looks like a princess..❤️❤️❤️ I love it tht they keep her makeup minimal rather Thn over doing it..❤️
wedding look indeed is dreamy ❤️Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Pranali has decent length hair…they should just stop using wigs for her..her natural hair is beautiful…wedding look is dreamy
I wish and we had marriage free of mumma rant 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
seriously when abhi left her stranded she should have gone for acting workshop instead
everything is coming out just so perfect ❤️
royal to another level❤️yessss akshu looks like a princess 🤗
still wrong expressions 🤣arey yaar she is probably asking how akshu can look this beautiful just like she did during the sangeet 🤣 let her be 😆
manju finally doing some things right, first haar and now lehnga 🤣
haan ab sahi hooo, syllabus kamzor hua hai choota nai hai 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
Thamls ❤️...ab got it.....yellow dress yaad hai....
To after the first call...ishq wala love hi tha na??😂
matlab utna bhi bura haal nahi hai...
I loved that dialog...sabse pehle phone band kara hi band karwayunga...😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/ Abheera hugs maira says she is with her to heal her pain Maira asks abheera to stay with her forever...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
21