Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/_aateJaate_/status/1521843359978975232?s=20 her mehendi looks so good!!!! the details are just amazing 🤗
Wow! And it has come out so dark!
L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
She’s wearing the haar!
they always choose the most perfect songs!!!!Originally posted by: Choco_mint
Its a stupid itv show! I'm going soft in my old age! They look beautiful! That song did it for me...stunning!
Loved it! I liked the Lehenga and dont mind the fake necklace!
Harshad would loook good on another level after pagdi is put on!
Happy Vibes!
yesss!! She looks so pretty!!L O V E, L O V E I T !
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
She’s wearing the haar!
finally the promotions started!! and this is just the beginning!!
their scenes and also akshu + manish's scenes are about to be so beautiful and emotional!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/ Abheera hugs maira says she is with her to heal her pain Maira asks abheera to stay with her forever...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
21