Crispy spicy chicken at our local Sichuan restaurant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Crispy spicy chicken at our local Sichuan restaurant
if anybody has heard of kankariya in ahmedabad,there are road side stalls that sell a very different kind of pizza than what we get in dominos or pizza hut or any cafe or restaurant,the sauce tastes very different,they bake the bread a lot more and they add grated cheese after baking so it does not melt.It is even farther from authentic pizza than pizzas at dominos and pizza hut are but that is one of the tastiest things I have had in my life.I don't live in ahmedabad,it is my mother's maiden home so the pizza there is one big reason of getting excited when we travel there.
if anybody has heard of kankariya in ahmedabad,there are road side stalls that sell a very different kind of pizza than what we get in dominos or pizza hut or any cafe or restaurant,the sauce tastes very different,they bake the bread a lot more and they add grated cheese after baking so it does not melt.It is even farther from authentic pizza than pizzas at dominos and pizza hut are but that is one of the tastiest things I have had in my life.I don't live in ahmedabad,it is my mother's maiden home so the pizza there is one big reason of getting excited when we travel there.
I think the one you described, sounds like - Jasuben’s pizza , it’s very popular in Gujarat 😊
I get addicted to any food that tastes nice. Then I’ll eat it to death until I get of it. Currently I’m addicted to Pink Sauce Pasta + Garlic Bread and Sushi. Nom Nom! 🤤
Mamledaar Misal Pav, Sardar pav bhaji , Ghatkopar khau galli for all fast food and chaat items. ☺️ Ram ashray, yum yum yum
Biryani , haleem , penne arbiata pasta , yeh woh 3 dishes hai Jo mujhe roz cahye 🙁😍😍😍😍
I fear they must be adding something to make these food addictive..
Could be ..
Waise bhi there have been very common taste enhancers like monosodium glutamate (ajinomoto) which have been used in food ( specially Chinese) since a long time.
Maybe some new kind of taste enhancers are being used which are not in common knowledge.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I get addicted to any food that tastes nice. Then I’ll eat it to death until I get of it. Currently I’m addicted to Pink Sauce Pasta + Garlic Bread and Sushi. Nom Nom! 🤤
I was ordering garlic bread alot but then learned how to make it at home. Now saving money on it.😆
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Could be ..
Waise bhi there have been very common taste enhancers like monosodium glutamate (ajinomoto) which have been used in food ( specially Chinese) since a long time.
Maybe some new kind of taste enhancers are being used which are not in common knowledge.
Exactly kuch to Taste enhancer jhol hai bhai..
Even the cheese spinach corn roll I'm ordering is from china joint.
Also.. oregano from pizza joints tastes different and addictive compared to normal oregano.
Edit I wrote Chuna Joint😆
Can we just animate the movie Namit bhai https://x.com/kshitizcritic/status/2100446495283757200?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
1