Originally posted by: priya185
I like chipotle food I have it regularly
I am not addicted to any food item properly
From where
PM me the details🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
I like chipotle food I have it regularly
I am not addicted to any food item properly
From where
PM me the details🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oi, when are you trying this? 😡
Soon, I haven't forgotten. 😆 Next few weeks are busy so after that. 😎 Don't worry, I won't let your hard work go to waste.
Now, have to go digging for the info about the non-veg options.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Soon, I haven't forgotten. 😆 Next few weeks are busy so after that. 😎 Don't worry, I won't let your hard work go to waste.
Now, have to go digging for the info about the non-veg options.
Why dig the info.

I love fried Octopus from Santa's fantasea.
Hyderabad biryani and fish curry.
Can we just animate the movie Namit bhai https://x.com/kshitizcritic/status/2100446495283757200?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
1