yeah the law of parallels never fails in this show! 😆
oh...to yeh iss season ki specialty nahi hai???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah the law of parallels never fails in this show! 😆
oh...to yeh iss season ki specialty nahi hai???
this is the only season i am watching behen 😆
this is the only season i am watching behen 😆
ok....kisi loyal fan se pata karenge...😂
they are becoming worst day by day..🥺
aisa sochte hain ki so rahe hain....jaag kar accha kaam karenge...😂
I haven’t watched season 2. Season 1 didn’t have any parallels. I think it’s only this season
that trip track was the most magical track of season 3..😍I hope they show such tracks again..😞Originally posted by: India_TV
areee jo hum chahate hain...use FF mode mein dikhate hain makers....I wanted that trip track ko lamba karte....😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I haven’t watched season 2. Season 1 didn’t have any parallels. I think it’s only this season
❤️
waise aap utni loyal fan bhi nahi ho....beech ka ek season dekha hi nahi...😂
that trip track was the most magical track of season 3..😍I hope they show such tracks again..😞
usi ke karan to riste se rishta jud gaya...😂 that was beautiful!!!...but 2-4 episodes and gayab...😂
disco tab hibernation mode main chali gay thi..🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
❤️
waise aap utni loyal fan bhi nahi ho....beech ka ek season dekha hi nahi...😂
disco tab hibernation mode main chali gay thi..🤣🤣🤣
and energies save kar rahi thin...season 3 ke liye...😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/ Abheera hugs maira says she is with her to heal her pain Maira asks abheera to stay with her forever...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
21