Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Why should the shopkeeper pick out the size for you?😆Don’t  the customers tell him or her?😆

During my teenage years We had a local lingerie store from which the whole mohalla used to buy. You just need to enter the shop and he will show all the new colours and design in your size 😆

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Overconfidence ki bharmaar 

You are talented but there is still a scope of lot of improvement and little bit of humility will go a long way simran 

That's too visible in current track... Simran's acting has gone down... 

More I see their interviews or read their articles it seems like both Shiny & Simran act like high school mean girls.. I, me, myself.. Nothing beyond that.. 

I'm a great actor, I'm positive character, I'll always look young, I can pull anything off, I'm lead, I'm phalana, I'm dhimaka, everyone loves me.. Aww tellychakkar meri achhi photo nhi daali, aww you like others? Tumhara taste hi kharab hai🤡

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for tagging, Ritu!🤗

So Shiva got a bra 😆 that’s fine. It is not his area of expertise😆 Hand hold, hug, couple of kisses ke aage kya hi dekha hai bandha, aur kuch bhi experence nahi🤣

I wish he had gotten Masoor Dhal or even Hing or even a hammer,  that he would nail 😆
I had written during LU that bhabiMa will only help him when he is stuck on the stage, how to go forward because the track has been hijacked by her and now Raavi has no say in it. Anyway I am now confused, as to how BhabiMa will help him market the bra because she doesn’t wear one😆 What will she know? 😆

Shiva taking aashirwaad of Rishita, hugging Dhara, is all nothing new. That’s what we have been seeing for a long time 😆 I am not surprised  anymore because this is all Choubays vision and Director’s touch😆
In this show Devar-Bhabi relationship takes precedence over anything else 

If he had focused on Raavi, he wouldn’t have stumped on stage when he got the bra to market,  abb Bhukto 😆

You're welcome Dee ❤️

Bhabhi be hijacking track ever since the beginning of time lmao. No sharam-No lihaaz whatsoever as Suman mumma once said. 😆

Bhabhi not wearing a bra is such a confident notion everyone believes I can't - 

Itna confidence Shivi ki shadi ka bhi nahi tha lmaooo 🤣

Hug was okay we've had that torture a couple of times. Aashirwad bugs me so much. 😕

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Out of context, but has anyone here had the local shop lingerie buying experience where the guy would pick out the exact same size bra by just looking at you? 😆

Been there, felt embarassed af 

Went to buy it alone for the first time in hostel and shopkeeper asked me the size, I said something and he said nhi 32 nhi 30 and I wished to just run 🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Also who gives a bra to market in this day and age, what a stale idea😆 unless the writers wanted Shiva to be put on the spot, to make him realize what he missed out for so long being married to a beautiful wife 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

During my teenage years We had a local lingerie store from which the whole mohalla used to buy. You just need to enter the shop and he will show all the new colours and design in your size 😆

OMG! 🤣🤣 The guy needs to give Shiva some training then 😆

When I was in India until my marriage, I always used to go to a reputed store in my city where they had a section for lingerie and  only had women employees to assist, so never had to go through it buying from a guy😆

Once I moved to the US, everything is sold in the open and I always use self check out. So no one knows what I buy 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Been there, felt embarassed af 

Went to buy it alone for the first time in hostel and shopkeeper asked me the size, I said something and he said nhi 32 nhi 30 and I wished to just run 🤪

That happened with me too.. Thankfully shopkeeper was lady, I didn't know my own size bcz my mom used to buy for me😵

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also who gives a bra to market in this day and age, what a stale idea😆 unless the writers wanted Shiva to be put on the spot, to make him realize what he missed out for so long being married to a beautiful wife 😆

Bold: These writers are in their own fairytale world 🤪.  I was way off about the competition, I thought Shiva had stage fright that is why he froze, not have to make a pitch on how to sell bras.  Just hope they keep bhabhi off the stage and I will watch this track happily. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Bold: These writers are in their own fairytale world 🤪.  I was way off about the competition, I thought Shiva had stage fright that is why he froze, not have to make a pitch on how to sell bras.  Just hope they keep bhabhi off the stage and I will watch this track happily. 

Bhabi can’t help him because she has no experience as she doesn’t wear them 😆

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agar school/ college gaya hota naa sab kuch ssekh liya hota. Woh toh padayi chodke bore uttane chala gaya.

Ghar mein Maa aur Bhabi hai

Bhabi toh pehenti nahi

Maa ke baare toh poocho hi mat 🤣

Somnath ke sabse khoobsurat ladki ke saat shaadi toh hui hai par kya faayda. haath pakadna, cheek mei kiss karna, light hug karne me alawa kuch nahi kar raha hai yaa jaanta bhi nahi 😆 toh kaise karegaa bra ki marketing 😆

Raavi apna bras kaha chupake rakhi 1 saal😆.. Shiva ko  cupboard mein aaj tak nahi dikha kya😆