I managed to watch this series and I really like it. I am only interested in whether it is possible that he will change for the better.
Page
of
1I managed to watch this series and I really like it. I am only interested in whether it is possible that he will change for the better.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi welcome dear Glad new people are joining now hope story too move ahead with great pace now honestly he change r nt but he dont deserve her everything he lied to her since begining but its her love which is making her to believe him more she will be now more shattered to learn what he is doing now wth her
thank you for the answer. i like the story because it’s a little different.Originally posted by: USUX7J7LCKECVRTO
Hi welcome dear Glad new people are joining now hope story too move ahead with great pace now honestly he change r nt but he dont deserve her everything he lied to her since begining but its her love which is making her to believe him more she will be now more shattered to learn what he is doing now wth her