wait till last episode 

tab bhi nhi milega I'm so damn sure

We'll get ykb

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Yahvi

Pandya store whitewashing max pro.. 

They should give ab advertisement of PS whitewashing with other shows & others wondering inki white washing humari whitewashing se safed kaise.. 

Tagline should be : pandya store.. Sabko pavittar kar denge🤡

Only with the exception of ravi.. ðŸ¤¡..she suffers even due to others..

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

Swimming pool romance..🤡

I saw a clip Deeps.

Abhi ne ek clip Mai akshu ko jitne complements diye, shiva ne raavi ko ek saal Mai nahi diya hoga 😂

Tumhe dekhkar dil ke doctor ka heart fail ho gaya. Kitni Sundar lag rahi ho. Badan pe sitare lapete huye lag rahi ho ðŸ¤¡

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBS Segment : Shark tank bg ðŸ¤£

Shiva is standing with the participants, he opens his box and million question marks appear lmao. He glances at other people's boxes and then turns his back. Next frame is him going ahead and opening the box. There's a red bra inside...and WHAT THE FUDGE off-screen everyone is cheering I guess LMAO. Look at Alice laughing. ðŸ¤£

Dhara bhabhi goes 'Woohoooo!!!' off-screen lmao. ðŸ¤£

'Oh no no no!' in bg along with a LOT of shark tank and 3 idiots thrown in.

People have all kinds of stuff, wig, rolling pin etc. and they come ahead to sell those things. Shiva hasn't taken it out yet. 

Alice tho is full on guffawing man🤣🤣

Look at Kanwar being a tamaatarrrrrr ðŸ¤£

KD : Item dekh ke tho Shiva bhoukhala gaya hai...uske tote udd gaye....

DAFAQ Shiva takes AASHIRWAD from Rishita???!!!😡

TW : Another Shiva-Dora hug upcoming.

Thanks for tagging, Ritu!🤗

So Shiva got a bra ðŸ˜† that’s fine. It is not his area of expertise😆 Hand hold, hug, couple of kisses ke aage kya hi dekha hai bandha, aur kuch bhi experence nahi🤣

I wish he had gotten Masoor Dhal or even Hing or even a hammer,  that he would nail ðŸ˜†
I had written during LU that bhabiMa will only help him when he is stuck on the stage, how to go forward because the track has been hijacked by her and now Raavi has no say in it. Anyway I am now confused, as to how BhabiMa will help him market the bra because she doesn’t wear one😆 What will she know? ðŸ˜†

Shiva taking aashirwaad of Rishita, hugging Dhara, is all nothing new. That’s what we have been seeing for a long time ðŸ˜† I am not surprised  anymore because this is all Choubays vision and Director’s touch😆
In this show Devar-Bhabi relationship takes precedence over anything else 

If he had focused on Raavi, he wouldn’t have stumped on stage when he got the bra to market,  abb Bhukto ðŸ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I believe this is the HA we have been waiting for ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

When Dev leaving the house with Rishita could not make Suman get a heart attack, Shiva pulling out a bra from the box  is going to be the cause😆

I did not want her to get a heart attack like this ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Anyone can say what’s the TRP of the 11 pm slot for PS? 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did mohit said that Rishita is going to win the competition????😪😪😪😪. I got up and scroll through IF saw someone post. 

Can anyone please clarify. According to spoilers shiva is winning and we sell want that.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ek saal baad ab Raavi Shiva ko vest mein dekhke sharmati hain

https://twitter.com/Nancy82915/status/1519648440661291013?s=20&t=IIwxeZoN_7RHwqzjoO-6cQ

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

So Rishita insults and berates Shiva in front of everyone, challenges him and is confident that she will beat him. Shiva breaks all ties with Dev and even declares tgat he has only 2 brothers. He yet again takes digs at Rishita when he she cones home to see Gautam

At the end of it he takes Rishita’s aashirwaad before going to the competition? 

The stage has been set for Rishita’s complete whitewash. They don’t need a double coat, single coat is more than sufficient which will make the place even more brighter.😆

But then Dhara said today, “ Gaumbi, bahut dinon baad, sab kuch accha chal raha hai “ ðŸ˜†