Imagine if its WD herself🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imagine if its WD herself🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
My lucky draw guess😆
1- Someone who I know
2- Someone I happened to interact with during this game
3- Someone who never posted in the threads
Mine is
Someone who never posted and i don't even know them.
A most popular IF member
Ik newbie
Likh lo🤣
I hear you Nita! I pray that’s you
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
My lucky draw guess😆
1- Someone who I know
2- Someone I happened to interact with during this game
3- Someone who never posted in the threads
Pechy bacha kon 🤣
Piche jaise iss manushya ne nashili padaarth saja kar rakhi hai na ,mein bhi waise hi saare ande saja kar rakhungi😳
I have never been lucky in my life. I can feel already in which round I will get eliminated😆
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Sabse main guesses tu bhul gayi😳
1.Someone who actually exists on IF
2.Someone who's active on IF
3.Someone who played the game
4.Someone who collected all 50 eggs
😳
😳
😳
😳
😳
Wah such a great prediction 😳
I know I'm such a genius😳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I have never been lucky in my life. I can feel already in which round I will get eliminated😆
Same😔 I will just come here to sit nd laugh wid others🤣
Which round😆
As long as I’m not the first three or the last three eliminated contenders, I’m not too fussed 🤣 Not saying I won’t love a special prize But I don’t want to stay in the running till the last moment and actually end up with nothing but an anda 🥚🥺