Upcoming : AbhiRa’s Romantic Day | Precap: Haldi Pisofy | Update- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

462

Views

21.2k

Users

29

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

MNGZUTO3GGD2SP7O thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

as long as it is not brushed under the carpet

i am just enjoying what they are giving us!! 🤗
pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: BIDHA6FUBWNMXIT6

Whenever Birlas are furious we get some Harnish content... it's been so long... I'm excited 😆

haan yaar I miss my harnish..🤩
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 years ago
#34

Yaar ye gorillas kounsa city mein rehte hi.. I know they are based in rajastan.

MNGZUTO3GGD2SP7O thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: pbv3434

haan yaar I miss my harnish..🤩

i also miss akshu and harshu 🤣

MNGZUTO3GGD2SP7O thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#36
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: MK3ZQP6NFIID3EYS

i also miss akshu and harshu 🤣

me toooooo!! I am so bitter about not showing holi confrontation I feel I can’t move on 😭
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#38
MNGZUTO3GGD2SP7O thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

me toooooo!! I am so bitter about not showing holi confrontation I feel I can’t move on 😭

you say this almost as much as I say parallel 😆

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: 2IBUQLR2GIQXSRRQ

i am just enjoying what they are giving us!! 🤗

brings us back to: beggars can’t be choosers

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/
Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".