i am just enjoying what they are giving us!! 🤗as long as it is not brushed under the carpet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i am just enjoying what they are giving us!! 🤗as long as it is not brushed under the carpet
haan yaar I miss my harnish..🤩Originally posted by: BIDHA6FUBWNMXIT6
Whenever Birlas are furious we get some Harnish content... it's been so long... I'm excited 😆
interesting, gorillas are ready at war🤣🤣🤣
Yaar ye gorillas kounsa city mein rehte hi.. I know they are based in rajastan.
i also miss akshu and harshu 🤣haan yaar I miss my harnish..🤩
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1519468698137997312?s=20&t=GPtt_0IQOp7WR43DqeQLZQ they are shooting for shaadi!!! so excited!
me toooooo!! I am so bitter about not showing holi confrontation I feel I can’t move on 😭Originally posted by: MK3ZQP6NFIID3EYS
i also miss akshu and harshu 🤣
as long as stubble is back 🤣🤣Originally posted by: G3HEYXOOEWIJOCHQ
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1519468698137997312?s=20&t=GPtt_0IQOp7WR43DqeQLZQ they are shooting for shaadi!!! so excited!
you say this almost as much as I say parallel 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
me toooooo!! I am so bitter about not showing holi confrontation I feel I can’t move on 😭
brings us back to: beggars can’t be choosersOriginally posted by: 2IBUQLR2GIQXSRRQ
i am just enjoying what they are giving us!! 🤗
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0