this time instead of sewing her dress he ripped it apart lolKahin yeh toh nahi h? Ripped off the sleeves and โฆ
PurpleLehenga
https://twitter.com/Ragini2011/status/1519360131154481152?s=20&t=WjO9Uq_0vPhRiABthVNflg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
this time instead of sewing her dress he ripped it apart lolKahin yeh toh nahi h? Ripped off the sleeves and โฆ
PurpleLehenga
https://twitter.com/Ragini2011/status/1519360131154481152?s=20&t=WjO9Uq_0vPhRiABthVNflg
Originally posted by: HSQMDGQOCXLIAHTE
kinju baby will wear it for anu aunty's engagement ๐คฃ
No that lehenga was used in another show 'kabhi kabhi ittefaq se.'
yes! But sometimes he gets on my nerves like that day he told anand how unhappy he is with akshara because isnโt a doctor and he would rather prefer aarohi ๐ก๐กOriginally posted by: JFVGKVZQZC7EW4AG
yeah at the end of the day he wants to see abhi happy!!
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ this cracked me upOriginally posted by: EQIQATOVEEGGNPQK
kinju baby will wear it for anu aunty's engagement ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes! But sometimes he gets on my nerves like that day he told anand how unhappy he is with akshara because isnโt a doctor and he would rather prefer aarohi ๐ก๐ก
whenever he praises arohi arohi breaks his bubble.. wait till she breaks his bubble abt the hospital also
see, I was right !! Itโs already in a box of other actress ๐๐Originally posted by: Maneetlover123
No that lehenga was used in another show 'kabhi kabhi ittefaq se.'
I want Aaruuuuuuuu to tell everyone he deleted the fire ๐ฅ footage to get his Doctor bahu dream.
Originally posted by: spshastr
whenever he praises arohi arohi breaks his bubble.. wait till she breaks his bubble abt the hospital also
I am waiting for this from eternity
I want Aaruuuuuuuu to tell everyone he deleted the fire ๐ฅ footage to get his Doctor bahu dream.
Oh he is a toxic monster for sure lol... I really hate him... but I cannot deny that he loves his son in a twisted way ๐Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes! But sometimes he gets on my nerves like that day he told anand how unhappy he is with akshara because isnโt a doctor and he would rather prefer aarohi ๐ก๐ก
another thing that the makers totally forgot about! ๐
I want Aaruuuuuuuu to tell everyone he deleted the fire ๐ฅ footage to get his Doctor bahu dream.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0