Maddam Sir - EDT #1 - CLOSED!- Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

56.3k

Users

19

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


It's really frustrating at this point. I kept thinking that HM being rude in the buffalo case had some other reason, but even here she is kind of dismissive of Pushpaji now. I get that Urmi has become a part of HM, but Urmi wasn't rude. She was fun. HM is taking that and making it into rudeness now.


I feel like Karishma's character is most consistent so far. She stepped up and took the lead after HM "died", but now that HM is back she can go back to being herself again. What I liked is that they aren't showing her dismissing emotions. She was happy and proud in the last case that the emotions worked.


Pushpaji is becoming the most annoying now. All they give her now is overacting, taunting Karishma, or messing up in cases.

I think the only character that makers have spared and kept consistent is Santu. She had her own growth but her positive traits never changed. The only thing I miss about her is her 'masoomiyat'.


Talking about Pushpa Ji, I really wanted her to solve this case. It has been her only dream to lead one case before her retirement. When she took the responsibility, I was like yes, yo ahead you can do it although I knew things might turn out to be bad. No doubt handing a kid required lot of patience. But isn't Pushpa Ji the one who brought up her son alone. How can she lack it? This was a golden chance for Pushpa Ji to prove her worth.


Coming to Haseena, I was kind of happy when she didn't hold Pushpa Ji guilty for not being able to handle the kid and assured that they will come up with new idea. But precap left me disappointed. "Aaj se sare counseling aap hi karengi". This is not my Haseena I'm crazy about. She would have never given complete counseling responsibility to Karishma just because Pushpa Ji failed once.


And talk about the kids parents. How conveniently they pushed their responsibilities to Pushpa Ji. No doubt their kid is such a brat. Kids are usually stubborn but he is way too much. Audacity of him to blackmail Karishma.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seems like an interesting track is on the way. Since the audio is barely audible, I guess it can be shared here... Something in regards to Haseena's past. 😳😕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS8HvGvWoHE

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Seems like an interesting track is on the way. Since the audio is barely audible, I guess it can be shared here... Something in regards to Haseena's past. 😳😕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS8HvGvWoHE

Hmm...sounds interesting , I just want this fast food addiction track to be over by today or tomorrow so that we could get this track soon... Haseena's past? Sounds intriguing but I don't want them to do some cliche track where her Abbu after all these years comes back from a coma or introducing some ex boyfriend....maybe this track can be about how Haseena's Abbu was killed and Haseena trying to track down his killer...even this feels like a done to death trope... anyway waiting for this track with my fingers crossed...

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Hmm...sounds interesting , I just want this fast food addiction track to be over by today or tomorrow so that we could get this track soon... Haseena's past? Sounds intriguing but I don't want them to do some cliche track where her Abbu after all these years comes back from a coma or introducing some ex boyfriend....maybe this track can be about how Haseena's Abbu was killed and Haseena trying to track down his killer...even this feels like a done to death trope... anyway waiting for this track with my fingers crossed...

The food track episode was so influential that I had pizza for lunch 😆 Had pizza after so many months, probably 5-6 months 😆

As for this track, am also a bit anxious about which past of Haseena is going to come out. what kind of blast from the past will this be and more importantly how will it be handled, is definitely, a matter of concern. 😕

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

I just had pizza last week but after watching that episode even I craved for pizza... I found it really difficult to resist that urge😁😁😁

Same even I'm worried about the track...I just thought of a scenario for the track , it's sooo dark that I'm afraid it'll come true if I post it here , I hope that this track doesn't pan out the way I thought , fingers crossed

@blue: woh bacha kha bhi toh raha tha itne maze se ki kisi ke mooh mein bhi paani aajaye. it was quite tempting 🤣

@black: I am super curious now about your track of thoughts. What dark thoughts are you having? 😆

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LogicLover

I think the only character that makers have spared and kept consistent is Santu. She had her own growth but her positive traits never changed. The only thing I miss about her is her 'masoomiyat'.


Talking about Pushpa Ji, I really wanted her to solve this case. It has been her only dream to lead one case before her retirement. When she took the responsibility, I was like yes, yo ahead you can do it although I knew things might turn out to be bad. No doubt handing a kid required lot of patience. But isn't Pushpa Ji the one who brought up her son alone. How can she lack it? This was a golden chance for Pushpa Ji to prove her worth.


Coming to Haseena, I was kind of happy when she didn't hold Pushpa Ji guilty for not being able to handle the kid and assured that they will come up with new idea. But precap left me disappointed. "Aaj se sare counseling aap hi karengi". This is not my Haseena I'm crazy about. She would have never given complete counseling responsibility to Karishma just because Pushpa Ji failed once.


And talk about the kids parents. How conveniently they pushed their responsibilities to Pushpa Ji. No doubt their kid is such a brat. Kids are usually stubborn but he is way too much. Audacity of him to blackmail Karishma.


Agreed on Santu. I hope once she comes back from her vacation they keep showing her growth.


The kid, Bunty, is way too much even for Pushpaji. I don't doubt her. He may be a kid, but he is a very devious and crafty kid. And I don't blame Pushpaji or Karishma for one second. His parents are to blame. They probably started this bartering system with him at a very young age - Beta time se so jao toh pizza doonga. Beta homework khatam kar lo toh burger milega. And so on and so forth. He's grown up on that so he sees nothing wrong with emotional or other type of blackmailing.


I don't put too much reliance on precaps. I'm hoping that Haseena did that because she knows that Karishma didn't solve the fruit seller case with patience and it's a way to get her to say it herself. I'm hoping it's more a test than distrust in Pushpaji.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Hmm...sounds interesting , I just want this fast food addiction track to be over by today or tomorrow so that we could get this track soon... Haseena's past? Sounds intriguing but I don't want them to do some cliche track where her Abbu after all these years comes back from a coma or introducing some ex boyfriend....maybe this track can be about how Haseena's Abbu was killed and Haseena trying to track down his killer...even this feels like a done to death trope... anyway waiting for this track with my fingers crossed...

@Bold: Please not this. I like Haseena's Abbu more than I like Haseena si please makers spare him 😭


Ex-boyfriend 🤣 I really don't think if he is some boyfriend some past then Haseena would be so affected. She wasn't this affected even after mission jeet, Sagai track or killing Anubhav. So it might not be another related to her ex.


@Red: This seems to be interestingb😆 At least there will be some mystery to be solved.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

The food track episode was so influential that I had pizza for lunch 😆 Had pizza after so many months, probably 5-6 months 😆

As for this track, am also a bit anxious about which past of Haseena is going to come out. What kind of blast from the past will this be and more importantly how will it be handled, is definitely, a matter of concern. 😕

This is something even I'm worried about. Hope this track gets a proper execution. And I hope this time it is Haseena herself who speaks out her fear. Last time during mission jeet we had to know about her childhood from her uncle. Similarly her flaws or perfection are always highlighted by third person. For once I want to know her Pov on a track.

And can we get something intense and mystery please 😆

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

The food track episode was so influential that I had pizza for lunch 😆 Had pizza after so many months, probably 5-6 months 😆

As for this track, am also a bit anxious about which past of Haseena is going to come out. What kind of blast from the past will this be and more importantly how will it be handled, is definitely, a matter of concern. 😕

This is something even I'm worried about. Hope this track gets a proper execution. And I hope this time it is Haseena herself who speaks out her fear. Last time during mission jeet we had to know about her childhood from her uncle. Similarly her flaws or perfection are always highlighted by third person. For once I want to know her Pov on a track.

And can we get something intense and mystery please 😆

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Please don't forget it once the track gets over 🥱 Now I'm more curious to know your thoughts than the actual track

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".