Maddam Sir - EDT #1 - CLOSED!- Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

56.3k

Users

19

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Goodness, you two are hilarious. 🤣let's hope that when she comes and sees how popular she is in the forum, she is not creeped out 😆


She hasn't seen my dm. Heartbroken 💔 chan se jo tote koi sapna, jag soona soona lage... XD

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I watch the episodes on YouTube so I have the liberty of skipping to the precap to see wether the case is worth watching or not...just saw the precap , imo this case is not worth watching I'm skipping this entire track...

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"Udthe theer mubarak ho mathari" 🤣🤣🤣


OH MY GOD! Cheetah's obsession reached a new level today...he literally photoshopped him and Santu as bride and groom 😱😱😡🤬..dear makers what are you doing to my favourite character?


Last scene was amazing 🤣🤣🤣


I'm skipping this storyline from tomorrow...

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saw a promo for a new Sony sab show today ; Pushpa impossible or something...

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So an ongoing show is definitely going to be axed....is this the new hatsoff show or is this from another production house?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope it's either sab satrangi/zdmn or subh labh which gets axed...let Madam sir atleast run until ep 500 , after that idk

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

I hope it's either sab satrangi/zdmn or subh labh which gets axed...let Madam sir atleast run until ep 500 , after that idk

New show is replacing Sab Satrangi.

Ziddi Dila and Good Night India have already got the last telecast date last week.

Subh laab won't be going off air. The show is fetching decent TRP after Tarrak Mehta and Wagle Ki Duniya. Never watched the show nor know the plot but curious to know what it's storyline that it's fetching good TRP even after being comparatively new.

The speed at which channel is deciding to off air the shows, Maddam Sir has to get better TRP. Ziddi Dil got low TRP only for 2-3 weeks and channel took the action. Sab Satrangi is a completely new show and didn't even get proper time to establish. Good night India was a limited series so it had to go off-air.

Hope MS remains safe for few more months.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I really don't understand why are writers hell bent on degrading one character in every episode. Cheetah has been following this trend since start of Urmi track. Anubhav was completely turned to be a traitor. Haseena was outright rude in buffalo's case. And I do not want to talk about the mission.Pushpa Ji taunting Karishma is getting on everyone's nerves. And today it was Karishma. I mean everyone knows that in India if someone confesses their crime, first question judge asks him is if he was forced by any means to confess it. So what made Karishma think that he would not renege from his words.

It's going to be 500 episodes now. Can we please get a consistency in basic characters trait.

Edited by LogicLover - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LogicLover

I really don't understand why are writers hell bent on degrading one character in every episode. Cheetah has been following this trend since start of Urmi track. Anubhav was completely turned to be a traitor. Haseena was outright rude in buffalo's case. And I do not want to talk about the mission.Pushpa Ji taunting Karishma is getting on everyone's nerves. And today it was Karishma. I mean everyone knows that in India if someone confesses their crime, first question judge asks him is if he was forced by any means to confess it. So what made Karishma think that he would not renege from his words.

It's going to be 500 episodes now. Can we please get a consistency in basic characters trait.


It's really frustrating at this point. I kept thinking that HM being rude in the buffalo case had some other reason, but even here she is kind of dismissive of Pushpaji now. I get that Urmi has become a part of HM, but Urmi wasn't rude. She was fun. HM is taking that and making it into rudeness now.


I feel like Karishma's character is most consistent so far. She stepped up and took the lead after HM "died", but now that HM is back she can go back to being herself again. What I liked is that they aren't showing her dismissing emotions. She was happy and proud in the last case that the emotions worked.


Pushpaji is becoming the most annoying now. All they give her now is overacting, taunting Karishma, or messing up in cases.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar after seeing the episode, I am craving pizza so bad. So guess who is having pizza for lunch today? 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".