Bollywood CC #75- Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.8k

Users

47

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

this looks much better.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Hasini ki command to dekho ek ghante ke abdar andar feature change hogya

👏


bas yahi command se ab feature gayab karva do

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree


Not feature , color n font size of feature changed . Feature visit streak is there still 😆


Shabdo pe na jao bhavnao ko samjho 😆

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Hasini ki command to dekho ek ghante ke abdar andar feature change hogya

👏


Hello, it is because I gave him Hrithik ki duhai. 😆

Bleue thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Hello, it is because I gave him Hrithik ki duhai. 😆

Is he a HR fan 😳

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

Is he a HR fan 😳


Did you play his Sheep game? If you had then you would've known. He can give big takkar to our very own minty 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Hello, it is because I gave him Hrithik ki duhai. 😆


bas yahi Hrithik ki duhai deke ab feature gayab karva do

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Shabdo pe na jao bhavnao ko samjho 😆


How ? IF didn’t ve tat feature . R u buttering Hasini ? Y ? 😆


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".