https://twitter.com/blissfuladores/status/1515907139109154816?s=21&t=RjkUw-r-VNrjWLtPByggeA
Everyone wanting a parallel 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/blissfuladores/status/1515907139109154816?s=21&t=RjkUw-r-VNrjWLtPByggeA
Everyone wanting a parallel 🤣🤣
Well, I guess I will just watch the episode tomorrow 😆 which is my Monday.
I have a feeling this going to continue until wedding is done 🤓
These people will continue shooting and we would get bored of waiting for the episode..
https://twitter.com/kirun4rme/status/1515782868567568395?s=21&t=geWtgh-DzEi4q2Fv6th6Wg
No episode today so I thought of spamming you guys with Twitter posts 🤣🤣🤣
pata nahi kab aayega episode
These people will continue shooting and we would get bored of waiting for the episode..
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/kirun4rme/status/1515782868567568395?s=21&t=geWtgh-DzEi4q2Fv6th6Wg
No episode today so I thought of spamming you guys with Twitter posts 🤣🤣🤣
I am going to see the old episides
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0