I won't complain coz my name is also complicated for people 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
🤣🤣🤣 I have to google to find spellings lol because the great celebs believe in numerology 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so much fun though
Thanks to Google 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I won't complain coz my name is also complicated for people 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
🤣🤣🤣 I have to google to find spellings lol because the great celebs believe in numerology 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so much fun though
Thanks to Google 😂😂
completely agree on that. Main toh aaj kal dekh hi nahi rahi… i am waiting for a better trackOriginally posted by: beanstalk04
Shaddi toh ho kar rahe gi. I am happy ki shaadi se phele yeh accident ka chapter close hoga. No more planning plotting.
Atleast abhimayu ko pata toh chala.
Baad mai writers fire incident ke photo ki Tarah sab tik kar dege.
Atleast boring accident ke chapter se toh bache 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0