I am going to retain this gif as it seems to be perfect for todays episode !
Precap : https://twitter.com/alshaiema/status/1515932355118120960?s=21&t=YwFpyYLrAbVhp7Se2M1AEQ
I am going to retain this gif as it seems to be perfect for todays episode !
Precap : https://twitter.com/alshaiema/status/1515932355118120960?s=21&t=YwFpyYLrAbVhp7Se2M1AEQ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
nothing new, this is hulu ka roz ka karnama
accident ka khulasa!
looks like sad mehndi we are getting😭
Saare functions ko khatta meetha hi rakhna hai inhoney
finally! It has been 1+ months in the making 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
accident ka khulasa!
I don't think so! I think it might get resolved on mehendi and then we will get some happy parallels... bakhi let's see!!looks like sad mehndi we are getting😭
i'm still convinced we will get happy mehendi... let's see...maybe i will clown myself 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0