I mean we are all here despite knowing Hulu's habits so I'd say we are all clowns already 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Clowning oneself is the greatest form of self humor 🤡😆
I am believe in you 🤗 I want a happy mehendi too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I mean we are all here despite knowing Hulu's habits so I'd say we are all clowns already 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Clowning oneself is the greatest form of self humor 🤡😆
I am believe in you 🤗 I want a happy mehendi too 😆
not on hulu atleastOriginally posted by: India_TV
❤️
Hulu kuch bhi kare...aap bilkul waqt per rahti ho....ab hulu ke kaam hi aise hain ki gaaliyan milem use...😂
waise episode upload nahi hua na aaj.....
it's no longer a hope... it's a demand... it has been more than 1 month of this BS 🤣
Hasn yeh saare demands hum ek doosre ke kaanon mein kar rahe hain lmao
this made me burst out laughing 🤣
Ok bear with me. Once Abhimanyu tells Akshu that she broke his trust blah blah.....Akshu might go and surrender to the police since her Abhi doesn't trust her...... And than everybody will know and thata how Abhimanyu will know that probably it wasn't Aarohi's car that hot his mother and our hero will save his heroine.
yaar enough roothna roothna... now i just want happy vibes 🤣
are makers ne iss bekaar accident ko aade lagaya hua hai....accident ki mystery solve karo and aage badho...😂 kitna drag karte hain har cheez ko....jo drag karni chahhiye use fatafat samet dete hain...jaise rtip ke feel good episodes...
woh episodes aise the jaise candy de kar kidnap kar rahe hon kisi bacche ko....mein to unn episodes se ke karan hi dekhne lagi thi...😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
not on hulu atleast
shaadi ki taiyaariyon mein busy hoga...😂
someone make our demands reach garima madam PLEASE 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Hasn yeh saare demands hum ek doosre ke kaanon mein kar rahe hain lmao
seems like cops have reached goenka house per the photographer's live! but I agree that Abhi will come save Akshu and then it will be revealed 2 other people did the accident!Originally posted by: olsen_124
Ok bear with me. Once Abhimanyu tells Akshu that she broke his trust blah blah.....Akshu might go and surrender to the police since her Abhi doesn't trust her...... And than everybody will know and thata how Abhimanyu will know that probably it wasn't Aarohi's car that hot his mother and our hero will save his heroine.
this show no longer falls in the romance genre... it is mystery thriller..nothing else 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
are makers ne iss bekaar accident ko aade lagaya hua hai....accident ki mystery solve karo and aage badho...😂 kitna drag karte hain har cheez ko....jo drag karni chahhiye use fatafat samet dete hain...jaise rtip ke feel good episodes...
woh episodes aise the jaise candy de kar kidnap kar rahe hon kisi bacche ko....mein to unn episodes se ke karan hi dekhne lagi thi...😂
Ye, late editors karte hai...and galiya hulu and hotstar ko padti hai. I actually want 4 days a week so that we get better episodes..and they gave less hectic schedule.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0