~Ranbir Alia Official Wedding Thread - 2~ *Dance videos out now- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

659

Views

101.9k

Users

78

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Karishma having the kalera land on her is so hilarious and cute

poojaaggarwal08 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

Oh, i will be very happy if Karishma gets married to a good person who keeps her happy forever. She deserves all the happiness.

Yeah she had an abusive marriage

I feel really bad for her, she is a good woman I want a great gentleman to marry her

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I don’t know who needs to hear this but the cutest thing for me about this wedding was Karishma doing their gathbandhan instead of Riddhima. I found that very heartwarming

You sure Karishma did it?
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

You sure Karishma did it?

Yes there are pics...I don't know on which page...but there are.

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes there are pics...I don't know on which page...but there are.

I think all sisters did that, Karishma, Ridhima, Natasha and kareena.
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I think all sisters did that, Karishma, Ridhima, Natasha and kareena.

From that pic it looked like Karishma was the main one and the others were helping with that.

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

From that pic it looked like Karishma was the main one and the others were helping with that.

Could be a possibility. I also read Kjo also tied one knot😆
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Could be a possibility. I also read Kjo also tied one knot😆

yes all our assumptions are based on the pics only.😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

So rumors of reception were false? Sigh.. I was hoping to see Shah and fam😆

Girlabouttown thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

It’s tomorrow according to diet Sabya instagram

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 8 days ago

Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 18 days ago

Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 days ago

Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 15 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".