Karishma having the kalera land on her is so hilarious and cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Karishma having the kalera land on her is so hilarious and cute
Oh, i will be very happy if Karishma gets married to a good person who keeps her happy forever. She deserves all the happiness.
Yeah she had an abusive marriage
I feel really bad for her, she is a good woman I want a great gentleman to marry her
You sure Karishma did it?Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
I don’t know who needs to hear this but the cutest thing for me about this wedding was Karishma doing their gathbandhan instead of Riddhima. I found that very heartwarming
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
You sure Karishma did it?
Yes there are pics...I don't know on which page...but there are.
I think all sisters did that, Karishma, Ridhima, Natasha and kareena.
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I think all sisters did that, Karishma, Ridhima, Natasha and kareena.
From that pic it looked like Karishma was the main one and the others were helping with that.
Could be a possibility. I also read Kjo also tied one knot😆Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
From that pic it looked like Karishma was the main one and the others were helping with that.
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Could be a possibility. I also read Kjo also tied one knot😆
yes all our assumptions are based on the pics only.😆
So rumors of reception were false? Sigh.. I was hoping to see Shah and fam😆
It’s tomorrow according to diet Sabya instagram
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3