
Put other things aside and enjoy AbhiRa scenes ❤️

Put other things aside and enjoy AbhiRa scenes ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kitchen romance ❤️
So nice Bhavi!
nice edit Bhavi ❤️
Love it Bhavi!!! 😍😍
Omg I opened this on my iPad and itna bada poster lag raha hain na 😍
I love the colours man! Looking like orange Lindt chocolate poster 😂
No I like it. Feel like changing my siggi cuz I love the abhira vibes of this 😍
Abhira♥️
Vo saari wala dance bhi pls😜
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVhJbpejIsJ/?igsh=djgyYWtldmFjdHhz
897