hehe this forum sure had abhay lovers no matter what he did and piya defenders 🤣🤣 baki to ladki ka koi role nai tha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hehe this forum sure had abhay lovers no matter what he did and piya defenders 🤣🤣 baki to ladki ka koi role nai tha 🤣
you know I wasn’t expecting this line from back then 🤣 I’m pleasantly surprisedOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
o piya o piya tera brain transplant kyun na hua 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe this forum sure had abhay lovers no matter what he did and piya defenders 🤣🤣 baki to ladki ka koi role nai tha 🤣
And i will never forgive the writers for that 🤣
so basically even then people knew k ladki k wiring me kuch to fault he 🤣 i blme all those trees🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you know I wasn’t expecting this line from back then 🤣 I’m pleasantly surprised
add to the long list 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
so basically even then people knew k ladki k wiring me kuch to fault he 🤣 i blme all those trees🤣
I wonder if people got flames back then for saying this 🤣
am pretty sure they did. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
am pretty sure they did. 🤣🤣
I guess we are better off than them 🤣
i remember reading posts that said khula maidan he jisko ana he aa jao 🤣
Let's count how many piya save abhay
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k