Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
absolutly no idea 🤣
Is there anything left to count? Otherwise we are basically done and can make the post 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
absolutly no idea 🤣
Is there anything left to count? Otherwise we are basically done and can make the post 🤣🤣
kal dekhte he. Aab aaj mujhe sleepy lag ra he. Good day to u. Friday is coming btw ❤️Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Is there anything left to count? Otherwise we are basically done and can make the post 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kal dekhte he. Aab aaj mujhe sleepy lag ra he. Good day to u. Friday is coming btw ❤️
Okay bye Nikki 🤗❤️ yes Friday is coming 🥳
I read the jail ghumi thread 🤣🤣
chandeena ka pyaar and jo beta pit pitake ghuse khakar blood laya vo chavanichaap 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I read the jail ghumi thread 🤣🤣
ek aur padhna fursat me 🤣🤣 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/1628987/pkyek-03-03-nautankeez-of-the-dayOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I read the jail ghumi thread 🤣🤣
The irony of saas bahu prem in an EK serial: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/1768913/saas-bahu-ka-prem-and-abhay-ka-game 🤣🤣
I love this 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
The irony of saas bahu prem in an EK serial: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/1768913/saas-bahu-ka-prem-and-abhay-ka-game 🤣🤣
Gadget freak vamp 🤣🤣
o piya o piya tera brain transplant kyun na hua 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k