Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Deepika congratulated them first. Why didn’t you make a post on that? 😡
https://twitter.com/DeepveerKingdom/status/1514647243025883140?t=j3b2wPnaic9MpzMN3_ZDKw&s=19
Did she wish Katrina and Vicky ‘love, light and laughter’ too? If I’m recalling correctly she did, which is funny.Deepika congratulated them first. Why didn’t you make a post on that? 😡
https://twitter.com/DeepveerKingdom/status/1514647243025883140?t=j3b2wPnaic9MpzMN3_ZDKw&s=19
Even if they don’t want to wish , they have to 😉😃
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Did she wish Katrina and Vicky ‘love, light and laughter’ too? If I’m recalling correctly she did, which is funny.
She also wished them loyalty 😆 not so subtle dig
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Did she wish Katrina and Vicky ‘love, light and laughter’ too? If I’m recalling correctly she did, which is funny.
I just looked it up. She wished VicKat loyalty and respect too. So she is not wishing loyalty on AlooBir? 🤨


I just posted that too 😆
IKR 😆 Ye media wale Instagram pe sbse phle inhi dono ki congratulations dhund rahe honge 😆 Nahi milti to kya kya news bann jati we can imagineEven if they don’t want to wish , they have to 😉😃
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I just looked it up. She wished VicKat loyalty and respect too. So she is not wishing loyalty on AlooBir? 🤨
Maybe thinks it's a futile wish in their case 😆
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Did she wish Katrina and Vicky ‘love, light and laughter’ too? If I’m recalling correctly she did, which is funny.
She wished her loyalty and companionship. That's something 😭
https://x.com/i/status/2081244039467446688
https://x.com/i/status/2064376338832908345
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
13