Casting, Over the top, Chemistry

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Like most of the viewers, I also had complaints on Payal Rajput's casting. But now I think makers are right. Because they'd have thought if they cast a dark or brown skinned gal almost in the show would hurt her. Chances are high for the actress to bcm uncomfortable and it would've affected her chemistry with the male lead.

So I think it's more or less good to cast a girl who isn't dark/brown skinned. Also Payal doesn't fit into stupid conventional idea of beauty (eg:makers of Pushpa movie painted Rasmika Mandanna with brown colour, yet she looked very very pretty because of her sharp features). Payal looks like just an average (according to conventional standards, not my opinion) looking girl with dark complexion. 

Payal was brilliant in some scenes and in some scenes she sucks. 

Over the top

I see lot of forum people saying yjjsn is over the top. But I had seen many Diyas in my life . Some ppl don't even spare children who are dark or brown skinned. Yaha tho Diya grown up chokri hai, log thane marna or rang ke nam par muh pe insult karna, have seen many times . 

Diya being dorky ; that was also not ott to me. She goes through trauma almost every day just because of her complexion. This can wear down her mentally. Now that she has started to taking care of her looks and appearance, I think that problem is solved😆👍🏼

Chemistry

Actually the theme is brilliant. It's almost revolutionary to see a dark skinned girl as fl in a tv serial. It's one Indian show where a TICH chooses a dark skinned gal.

But to be frank, this show was not at all intersting or sometimes even boring too.  Overall direction has to be improved. It's today I saw some real chemistry between the leads. I'm not sure Ankit/Armaan ke sath Payal uncomfortable ho rahi he ya fir Diya. 

But in today's episode, their chemistry was😻⚡

More things I felt 👎🏼

1.Kajal, whole Kajal-Diya interactions 2.Diya family 

Positives: Armaans mom&sis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelasarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The story is,good.  I like FL and ML.  Hope for good direction. 

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. They are improving now😆

leelasarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ye,forum ko thoda push kar yar.😃