chalo pranju then the entire fandom's hopes are on you 🤣
But I'm happy sleeping na 😴
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
chalo pranju then the entire fandom's hopes are on you 🤣
But I'm happy sleeping na 😴
hawww huge beizzati 🤣
I don't care either way.... I'm falling asleep 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
now I am so curious to see it’s a dream or not 😂😂😂😂
Let’s put our votes ! I say dream
but today you woke up early only to find no episode 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Mine are.....
But I'm loving my extra hour wali sleep so won't bother manifesting 😈
if you don't stop soon, I will have to fix your shaadi with junior doctor again...Originally posted by: aishapl013
We know you were in love with that one Pooja,
Par itna gehera pyaar, I thought ur love for Aarohi was sachha m shiddat wala
if you don't stop soon, I will have to fix your shaadi with junior doctor again...
Opposite attract Pooja,
Positive Positive don't match similarly Intern Intern won't too😎
go back to sleep pranju.... you are making no sense 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Opposite attract Pooja,
Positive Positive don't match similarly Intern Intern won't too😎
but today you woke up early only to find no episode 🤣
I woke up early cuz I'm traveling 🤣
hawww another savage beizzati 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
now I am so curious to see it’s a dream or not 😂😂😂😂
Let’s put our votes ! I say dream
Dream it is...
So doubt will abhi wear that except if it isn't done twisted Retro shit.....🤢
N if he does, I'll have some serious issues with RS n FD.
Pehele se issues are very complicated here 😕
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0