Originally posted by: aishapl013
I vote for Neil,
Cuz I wish to stop her from entering Birlas n saving poor Neil😎
So true.. My vote goes to Neil too..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: aishapl013
I vote for Neil,
Cuz I wish to stop her from entering Birlas n saving poor Neil😎
So true.. My vote goes to Neil too..
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
issi liye /uske liye to me yeah bardaasht kar rahi hu, yeah show...otherwise a lot of people would have left....#ilovehc or #iloveabhi
So so so true..
of course koi chrmistry naam ki cheez nai thi unmein , we give better hug to friends than these two lovers were giving to each other
hugs bhi virtual world ki thi na....😂
There we go rajan sahi has made this serial into a ridiculous Ekta kind fo serial ..hard to believe he has show called ANUPAMA !!!
Its really getting irritated to see those suspence and mention of accident drama ye kab khatham hoga
hopefully bahot jald behenOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
Its really getting irritated to see those suspence and mention of accident drama ye kab khatham hoga
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0