Agar woh iss show ka hero hain toh i am mrs GK 🤣🤪
Kaunse delusion mein rehta hain yeh admi?
Rupsi, yeh sab chod, come appreciate the finer qualities of the show in the T thread 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agar woh iss show ka hero hain toh i am mrs GK 🤣🤪
Kaunse delusion mein rehta hain yeh admi?
Rupsi, yeh sab chod, come appreciate the finer qualities of the show in the T thread 🤣
Originally posted by: CUHF67LBAELDWFQT
Rupsi, yeh sab chod, come appreciate the finer qualities of the show in the T thread 🤣
Kidhar lidhar? Coming girte padte
Originally posted by: 7FXCT3WNF2EUBF67
Omg! This is so good!! Mast mast! Sunny! Come back to put daily memes! Just because story is nutty and it's crazy to review doesn't mean you shouldn't post!
Thank you so much Mini🤗🤗🥰 I am just taking a break coz I have couple of interviews lined up. I will be back Friday morning😘😘😘
Tmrw that chomu is shouting at my Vannu😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Thank you so much Mini🤗🤗🥰 I am just taking a break coz I have couple of interviews lined up. I will be back Friday morning😘😘😘
Tmrw that chomu is shouting at my Vannu😭😭😭😭
Sunny! Hope you're doing well bud🤗 Not seeing those daily tags had gotten me worried. Wish you all the best👍🏼
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6