atleast she pretended🤣 to leaveOriginally posted by: VCB5N5KTQCOZVAXJ
arey what welcome back?? she never left 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
atleast she pretended🤣 to leaveOriginally posted by: VCB5N5KTQCOZVAXJ
arey what welcome back?? she never left 🤣
yaar arohi nver had any story other than torturing and manipulating akshara. There is no charcter growth for her at all.Originally posted by: India_TV
sahi.....arohi ki story acchi banani chahiye....now that they have mahima as the vamp....i want to her tashan with abhi.....i dont want abhi coming inbetween arohi and akshu...i want akshu inn dono ke tashan door kare.....with the help of neil...tab story aage badhegi....and want lesser of the evil arohi.....acchi bhali doc hai....saari lady docs ko vamp banae ki sochi hai kya makers ne....😂
mahima atleast looks vamp. Pap birla ko bhool gai he is also villian 🤣
I dont know I am assuming it start from tomorrow 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
sangeet is on thursday right?🤔
such an obidient boy he is, see he got the celebrity 🤣Originally posted by: INFLRMPJXYWI3DMG
Harsh did ask for a celebrity to come promote the music department today 🤣
are you have contract to give update like disco has contract with huluOriginally posted by: FU52NTLUH5GGNLRV
but mute mode would surely be on 🤣
no no gyaani bas ek hai hamri A+++++ student 🤣Originally posted by: OEUSLU57C3PFFCWK
meri pyaari gyaani 🤣
of course with my favorite red dress ❤️Originally posted by: Q4TPILF2JSSGOQST
runaway marriage was better than this entire track behen 🤣
fine then shall I give you some nice reality wale dreams of akshra 🤣Originally posted by: TOGKGHM33ENN3MOR
reality check as you call it 🤣
aaj pata laga tumhe .Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
meri khushi bardaash nahi hoti tumse😡
I am drama queen for a reason you see 🤣
arohi outfit was eyecandy to me 🤣 sorry I am just saying my real feelings 🤣 I like it when she looks like a joker.
yes the plan is definately backfiring but the thing is he wont find mahima was behind this and then this will continue after marriage too.
Yes lets enjoy the sageet and let hte music play.. I still wish they had got sonu nigam for the sangeet. Kumar sanu could have gone for maan's wedding.
I was wishing for Arijit Singh for the wedding - we would have: Kyunki tum hi ho; ab tum hi hoo from Abhi to Akshu because it totally fits, Gerua, Hawayein, Humdard...literally sooo many amazing songs.
MaAn are acting very gareeb so they wouldn't have the budget for Kumar Sanu...very sore topic this.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0