I am still thinking😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am still thinking😆
Haan Nima sachi main buddhi hogayi hai. Lagta hai iss nima ka dil agiya hai Ian py
Aaj se Ian tumhara hua Aisha se door le jao usko
Nima ko eijaz Khan buht Pasand hai usko uske hi rehne do or Ian Mera husband hai 😡
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ya mujhe bhi nahi samajh aaraha but they r testing in round 1, they will change if it doesnt work. Play na plz
Okay fine
Sign me up

You like RDJ too 😲🤣
Yayyyy love u grandma hehe
May I know the rules now please😆
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Thanks for the invite but I am not a fan of "Friends" so this one isn't for me. 😒
Maine aaj tak ek episode nahi dekhi par mujhe khelne pe majboor kiya jaa raha hai🤣 ab aapko bhi khelna parega
Aapko Haroon ki next superhit telefilm ki kasam😭
Guys jaldi sign up karo...seats khatam ho rahi hain😆
Soni, list sahi hai?🤣