Which one is you? Red lady or the one still eating?
https://twitter.com/Publicfreakou1/status/1510931238017667078?t=GXmxUqjbxBGKO6HEHGo8Vg&s=19
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which one is you? Red lady or the one still eating?
https://twitter.com/Publicfreakou1/status/1510931238017667078?t=GXmxUqjbxBGKO6HEHGo8Vg&s=19
Which one is you? Red lady or the one still eating?
https://twitter.com/Publicfreakou1/status/1510931238017667078?t=GXmxUqjbxBGKO6HEHGo8Vg&s=19
I'm the one who ran out of the scene as soon as I saw a fight about to start

Both r 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 movies.
R u blue ice ?
Drew Barrymore singing/dancing along to 90s Bollywood is weirdly cute.😆
Which one is you? Red lady or the one still eating?
https://twitter.com/Publicfreakou1/status/1510931238017667078?t=GXmxUqjbxBGKO6HEHGo8Vg&s=19
That one, breaking things 😭.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0