Okay Ashley Bhabhi😉 ache khilana you know Bhai ko kia Pasand hai mein ne sherwani Pasand krli hai bas Bhai ko Pasand ajaye
Mein Chali ab Ian ko khilane
Haan haan tumne hi jo sikhaya hai 😳
Punardarsaaya, Khuda Hafiz, Goodbye 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay Ashley Bhabhi😉 ache khilana you know Bhai ko kia Pasand hai mein ne sherwani Pasand krli hai bas Bhai ko Pasand ajaye
Mein Chali ab Ian ko khilane
Haan haan tumne hi jo sikhaya hai 😳
Punardarsaaya, Khuda Hafiz, Goodbye 🤗
Khuda Hafiz 🤗 good bye 🤗Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Haan haan tumne hi jo sikhaya hai 😳
Punardarsaaya, Khuda Hafiz, Goodbye 🤗
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Wo jahan marzi soye, aapko kya😡 let me enjoy my honeymoon with Danish
Let me know how the weather in Ireland is 
Its been ages since you played sheep😆
We are in Venice☺️
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Mine doesn’t come in this category so you better not be including him. 🤔 No jokes about Evans.
No You just don't worry
Evan is in Safe hands 😳
I was talking about those who have multiple wives
Ramdaan main jhoot nhi bolty 🥺
Husband aur mera 🤯
I have no husband. Husbands toh apky hain. Woh suresh bhi hoga koi apki husband list main husband number 420.
Ramdaan main jhoot nhi bolty 🥺
Husband aur mera 🤯
I have no husband. Husbands toh apky hain. Woh suresh bhi hoga koi apki husband list main husband number 420.
Never
He is not my type
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Aww I am glad I’m still visible
My new dp came at the perfect time for this game 😋
Yes kya perfect timing hai dp ki 😳 and it's looking nice with your UN