But..but…Anmol is always New 🤣my old Anmol was not like this 😒😒😒 and I miss that 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But..but…Anmol is always New 🤣my old Anmol was not like this 😒😒😒 and I miss that 🥺
Oh...so you ARE Stan.
Explains alot.
nooo I want old Anmol😡😡Originally posted by: LazyBing
But..but…Anmol is always New 🤣
Sehriiii timeeeee 🥳
Byeeee 🥳🥳
Milte hai Kal 🥳
Thank you bye bye
Shadi mein zaroor aana
@bold: Whatever helps you sleep well at night, until my wedding photos are on the forum.
Oops, I gotta go, my fiancee's been calling my name, I have "business" to finish.
Aisha, tumhare bhai ko sehri main hi khila dungi don't worry 😉 Baaki kal jab voh tumhare paas aayega toh tum shopping par leke jaana 😃
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
@bold: Whatever helps you sleep well at night, until my wedding photos are on the forum.
Oops, I gotta go, my fiancee's been calling my name, I have "business" to finish.
Aisha, tumhare bhai ko sehri main hi khila dungi don't worry 😉 Baaki kal jab voh tumhare paas aayega toh tum shopping par leke jaana 😃
Then go to your fiance, just stay away from my husbands
Ur husband, Sidharth Malhotra must be sleeping in his house in Mumbai right now.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
@bold: Whatever helps you sleep well at night, until my wedding photos are on the forum.
Oops, I gotta go, my fiancee's been calling my name, I have "business" to finish.
Aisha, tumhare bhai ko sehri main hi khila dungi don't worry 😉 Baaki kal jab voh tumhare paas aayega toh tum shopping par leke jaana 😃
Okay Ashley Bhabhi😉 ache khilana you know Bhai ko kia Pasand hai mein ne sherwani Pasand krli hai bas Bhai ko Pasand ajaye
Mein Chali ab Ian ko khilane
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Ur husband, Sidharth Malhotra must be sleeping in his house in Mumbai right now.
Wo jahan marzi soye, aapko kya😡 let me enjoy my honeymoon with Danish