Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Hello....
We need to see the correct version of YRKKH
Humare devices hume galat dikha rahe hain.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Hello....
We need to see the correct version of YRKKH
Humare devices hume galat dikha rahe hain.
and i wish , they have a different story line then both of them standing up for each other for different kaands all the time....i mean isnt it obvious, they would...i want some other track...
LOL then abhi would follow her there,....sahi yeah,,,,i can live with that.
Thank you for the tag Rittika ji - you made my morning today!🤗
Yes. U r right....i got same doubt
Originally posted by: 32T4Z3QNTTMDAUZ2
behen do you really think the makers thought about this 🤣 maybe someone stole the bike from set 😆
Aiyo I thought logical reasoning was banned 😆
sorry sorry maaf kardo 😂😂😂
how can you forget the precious 30 lacs🤣Originally posted by: YOGTKFSSW4TLRFJE
and they lost their diamond business too 🤣
makers forgot it too so I was just following their lead 🤣how can you forget the precious 30 lacs🤣
I agree with Mahima on Goenkas having ritual other day but thats how goenkas are🤣Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Mahima looked more sensible to me 🤣 the way she said in goenkas ke rituals khatham hi nahi hothe 😆 poor women she has work also and manjari wants her to cook they could have asked parth to do it. 😆
And abhi and neil praising akshu for treating patient was funny. I know music therapy can help people in healing there mind. Whats the point of mentioninh she is the one who saved that patient. I can totally understand whats mahima going through today 🤔
Now it might end up mahima hating akshu more and wish for arohi to come into birla mansion as a bahu😕
however i also do not agree with her blasting akshu in public coz of her insucurites neither do I support anand in talking about it in public.
Mahima definately will think that arohi was better choice but but but its too late now however she might team up with arohi
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0