haan yaar these promos are seriously lacking!!! they need to release more
Wow.. finally outdoor shoot 😍😍😍 ... Need new promo for the wedding 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan yaar these promos are seriously lacking!!! they need to release more
Wow.. finally outdoor shoot 😍😍😍 ... Need new promo for the wedding 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
desperate times, desperate measures 🤣
of course... but she is going to end up looking like a fool this time and I cannot wait 🤣
arey still come to the forum... don't leave usOriginally posted by: anuandavi
Sachi.. I stopped coming to te forum also... So frustrated with this track..
This is by far the best explanation. 😂
I don’t get it - Akshu has bounced back and looks like a shy bride to be. Abhi looks so happy.
And here I’m sh*tting bricks having nightmares of Mahima doing a repeat Tilak1.
that is why it's best not to invest yourself too much into these shows 🤣 let them do whatever they want and we will enjoy what we can 😆 tilak 1 repeating is impossible though... this drama is going to resolve with mahima looking like a clown and abhira together so i'm not worried...just enjoy the sangeet behen 😆This is by far the best explanation. 😂
I don’t get it - Akshu has bounced back and looks like a shy bride to be. Abhi looks so happy.
And here I’m sh*tting bricks having nightmares of Mahima doing a repeat Tilak1.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0