I have been active for weeks now. Thanks for still remembering and tagging me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
I have been active for weeks now. Thanks for still remembering and tagging me.
goenkas are sittin and home still earning crores.Originally posted by: jollyismyname
isi liey they all have to resume working, i dont know how they make ends meet? since last months only celebrating holidays or festivities....at lease birlas go to work sometimes...
30 Lac ka poocha bhi nai🤣
kahan gayab the aap???
goenkas are sittin and home still earning crores.
30 Lac ka poocha bhi nai🤣
and kuch loss bhi to aaya tha na??
yaar hume bhi aise kaam pate hone chahiyen...hum duniya daari chod den...😂
truly living to their name of nachaniya pariwaar🤣
with the old manish coming back and swarnas care and the old writing team back I am super excited
As per the segment Akshu figures out something is wrong. I do feel Akshu will expose things this time but I also want Arohi to remain scared so she does not irritate
yaar seriously though they are turning into clowns... hopefully they grow some substance 🤣truly living to their name of nachaniya pariwaar🤣
aww yay!! Akshu finally manaoing Abhi in his room!! We might get a dream sequence parallel!! Maybe the one where she talks about how his room is too dark!!
yaar sometimes I just get irritated by her for no reason because I know kaand will be appearing out of no where...even when she isn't trying 🤣such a panauti she is 🤣
behen do you really think the makers thought about this 🤣 maybe someone stole the bike from set 😆
I totally agree!! There are new "last straws" with her every single day.... 🤢actually for me there s no line left after hit and run and now happily roaming around thiking all is cool.
But if she harm the kid there can never be anything to go back.🤢
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0